2020 Goals: Centered
Every year, I pick a word or phrase to focus on. It’s better than setting resolutions in my opinion. This year, I’m choosing “centered.” For me, this means that I want to make sure that I’m opting in to do work and hobbies that are central to who I am. I want to reinvest in myself and my worth. This goes for both physical and mental health.
Centered also means a certain type of life balance that I’ve been seeking out and working towards. I’m not sure what that means yet but I know that I will be saying no to things that feel like they would take out more than I’m willing to give.
In other, smaller goals, I have:
- Restart my weekly professional development
- Build up my mental health so I’m better at the end of the year than at the beginning
- Restart working on my tiny DIY cafe
- Continue on my weekly photo challenge (I have a new photo challenge group!)
- Continue my twice-a-month newsletter
- Set up some new planned sources of income
- Continue improving my work systems
2019 seemed like a maintenance, neutral progress kind of year. And while I am not planning giant leaps of improvement in 2020, I am hoping to see some growth in my life.