I’m often asked for recommendations on what I use to handle work and life. Here’s the full list of apps, tools, and products!
The Blogs I Read
I highly recommend Feedly for reading the Internet. I’m subscribed to over 400 RSS feeds to keep track of what’s going on in the world. Here are my favorite feeds, categorized all on Feedly. Add one feed or an entire category – and no longer feel like you’re missing out.
Introspective & caffeinated tangents on creativity, culture, and marketing. Essays and features to sip on biweekly. Sign up.
Editorial Calendar Template
If you’re just starting out on your blog or you feel a need to create a more organized flow, this free calendar template is for you. Learn more about why you should use one and how to execute it.
- Part 1: When to Outsource
- Part 2: What To Outsource For Social Media Marketing
- Part 3: What To Look For In A Social Media Consultant
- Digital Audience Research: Do You Know Who You’re Speaking To?
- Audiences: Designing a Strategy to Reach Them
- How To Find And Keep Sponsors For Your Coffee Event
- How To Create Your Own Coffee Community
- So You Want to Pick My Brain
- Influencer Disclosure Basics
- Sarcastic Or Punny: 5-Minute Brand Voice Audit
- Managing Customer Service On Social Media
- How To Use Someone Else’s Photos For Your Instagram Account
- 3 Facebook Ad Strategies For Your Cafe
- Why You Should Have A Social Media Crisis Management Plan
- Time To Reexamine Or Create Your Company Values
- Guide To Setting Up Business Boundaries