The Blogs I Read
I highly recommend Feedly for reading the Internet. I’m subscribed to over 400 RSS feeds to keep track of what’s going on in the world. Here are my favorite feeds, categorized all on Feedly. Add one feed or an entire category – and no longer feel like you’re missing out.
Coffee Marketing Newsletter
Every other week, I send out a free newsletter filled with my own writing & photography, social media news, digital marketing articles, and social issues. This is the best resource for you if you’re looking to learn more or keep up to date on social media marketing for your coffee company.
- Part 1: When to Outsource
- Part 2: What To Outsource For Social Media Marketing
- Part 3: What To Look For In A Social Media Consultant
- Digital Audience Research: Do You Know Who You’re Speaking To?
- Audiences: Designing a Strategy to Reach Them
- Sarcastic Or Punny: 5-Minute Brand Voice Audit
- Managing Customer Service On Social Media
- How To Use Someone Else’s Photos For Your Instagram Account
- 3 Facebook Ad Strategies For Your Cafe
- Why You Should Have A Social Media Crisis Management Plan